We wanted to let you know that the new postal rates went into effect on January 22nd, 2023 and send you our annual simplified postal chart tool which has the most used rates by marketers and fundraisers. The chart includes rates for marketing mail, non-profit, Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM) and 1st Class mail.
Break through the digital noise!
With online fatigue growing, offline engagement is becoming even more relevant and important. Direct Mail gets into the consumers hands.
5 Tips to break through the digital noise:
- Creativity – Stand out with more visually appealing print that uses embellishments like gold, silver, and personalization.
- Target – With data procurement marketers can truly target based on income, age, geography interests, professions, giving history, and many other demographic options.
- Personalization – Create personalized messages that matter to the recipient based on previous engagement, interests, and events.
- Reinforcement – Use Direct Mail as part of a multi-touch campaign that reinforces email and digital advertising communications.
- Versatility – Take advantage of the many different formats available with Direct mail – postcards, letter packages, self-mailers, magnets, shaped mail, etc.
Direct mail works and we’re here to help with design, list acquisition, production, data processing, and integration with digital campaigns.
We’re here to make marketing easy!