Reach MORE Potential Customers - Increase NEW Business
What is Every Door Direct Mail?
Every Door Direct Mail®, also known as EDDM®, is an affordable service provided by the United States Post Office, which provides the opportunity to send a mail piece to every house on selected carrier routes at discounted postage rates without purchasing a mailing list.
EDDM IS A GREAT TOOL FOR ANY BUSINESS WANTING TO REACH EVERY HOME IN SPECIFIC AREAS OR NEIGHBORHOODS
What kinds of businesses should use EDDM Mailers?
- Dry cleaners
- Retail stores
- Salons and spas
- Auto repair
Advantages and Disadvantages of EDDM
- Saturate neighborhoods and zip codes at a postage rate as low as $0.162 each ($0.092 each for non-profits)
- Select carrier routes by averages of age, income, or household size.
- Ability to mail a large mail piece, sure to grab a recipient’s attention.
- Because selecting the carrier routes is free, There is no need to purchase a mailing list.
- Mail pieces cannot be personalized.
- All homes on a carrier route must be sent to, so people with no interest in your product or service may receive the mail piece.
- Delivery may take anywhere from 3 days to 3 weeks to arrive in mailboxes.
- Minimum size: 6.125 inches high x 11.5 inches long or more than ¼ inch thick
- Maximum size: 15 inches long x 12 inches high or ¾ inch thick
- It can be a card, folded self-mailer, or an envelope with the same size specs as above
- Mailing must be at least 200 pieces AND at least one complete carrier route (So a mailing of 200 that only covers 70% of one route would not qualify, nor would a mailing of 58 that covers an entire route)
Marketing Tech - YOUR EDDM EXPERTS.
We’ll work with you to identify and map your neighborhoods / carrier routes, design an effective mail piece to EDDM regulations, print, bundle per USPS specs and deliver to the post office. WE MAKE IT EASY!