Every Door Direct Mail
Reach More Potential Customers
Every Door Direct Mail®, also known as EDDM®, is an affordable service provided by the United States Post Office, which provides the opportunity to send a mail piece to every house on selected carrier routes at discounted postage rates without purchasing a mailing list.
Marketing Tech will work with you to identify and map your neighborhoods/carrier routes, design an effective mail piece to EDDM regulations, print, bundle per USPS specs and deliver to the post office. We make it easy!
What Kinds of Businesses Should Use EDDM?
- Dry cleaners
- Retail stores
- Salons and spas
- Auto repair
- Saturate neighborhoods and zip codes at a postage rate as low as $0.162 each ($0.092 each for non-profits)
- Select carrier routes by averages of age, income, or household size.
- Ability to mail a large mail piece, sure to grab a recipient’s attention.
- Because selecting the carrier routes is free, There is no need to purchase a mailing list.
- Mail pieces cannot be personalized.
- All homes on a carrier route must be sent to, so people with no interest in your product or service may receive the mail piece.
- Delivery may take anywhere from 3 days to 3 weeks to arrive in mailboxes.
- Minimum size: 6.125 inches high x 11.5 inches long or more than ¼ inch thick
- Maximum size: 15 inches long x 12 inches high or ¾ inch thick
- It can be a card, folded self-mailer, or an envelope with the same size specs as above
- Mailing must be at least 200 pieces AND at least one complete carrier route (So a mailing of 200 that only covers 70% of one route would not qualify, nor would a mailing of 58 that covers an entire route)